The Elite Bakugan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elite Bakugan Council where you can battle, trade, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bakugan collection !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tranvuongquang
New Brawler
tranvuongquang

Bakugan collection ! Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan collection !   Bakugan collection ! I_icon_minitime9/27/2010, 7:47 am

Esprit
sexy lingerie
Back to top Go down
sangbmt
Bakugan Brawler
sangbmt

Bakugan collection ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan collection !   Bakugan collection ! I_icon_minitime1/8/2011, 2:41 am

China warns states not to support Nobel dissident

Liu Xiaobo: Jailed for 11 years in December 2009
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

China angry at dissident's Nobel prize
John Simpson: Warning to autocracies
Profile: Liu Xiaobo
China has warned that there will be "consequences" if governments show support for jailed Nobel peace laureate Liu Xiaobo at the award ceremony.

Vice-Foreign Minister Cui Tiankai said the prize was highly politicised and "a challenge to China's judicial system".

Diplomats in Oslo said China's embassy had sent letters implicitly warning them not to attend the prize-giving.

Liu was jailed in December for subversion after calling for sweeping political reform in China.

China angrily condemned the decision to award the Nobel Peace Prize to the dissident. It has said the award was tantamount to "encouraging crime".

'Political tool'
"The choice before some European countries and others is clear and simple: do they want to be part of the political game to challenge China's judicial system or do they want to develop a true friendly relationship with the Chinese government and people?" Cui Tiankai said.

"What image do they want to leave for ordinary Chinese people? So, in my view, they are facing such a choice. They have to make the choice according to their own judgement," Mr Cui said.

Continue reading the main story

wholesale soap
travel rhodes
Back to top Go down

Bakugan collection !
Page 1 of 1