The Elite Bakugan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elite Bakugan Council where you can battle, trade, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need some stratagys or help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

need some stratagys or help Empty
PostSubject: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:42 pm

well first of all i will give u some stratagys for either losing or winning also i will help u with what u need to know u can ask to ask any questions related to bakugan any thing about justin bieber u will not be able to right in this room again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 1:27 am

here is some basic stuff:
ok u get three good gate cards say i had-
pyrus-200
aquas-150
subterra-50
darkus-250
ventus-lose 100
ok i am a darkus brawler and my gp is 600 on my darkus drago thats a good gp if u add up and say my ability was-
pyrus-0
aquas-0
subterra-50
darkus-100
ventus150 that is good that is a pretty good score also u have to think what their card has on it if u dont u might fall into a trap ok so try think what ur opponent has.

ventus-300
subterra-250
darkus-lose 300
ventus-100
that would make u lose with a darkus bakugan
bad ability
pyrus-200
aquas-150
aquas-150
aquas-100
darkus
subterra-250
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 1:59 am

BAD MOVE:
say u have walked in on a trap and u deside to use an ability and u choose say magnestic action which lets u jump to a deferent card thats not really a good move its woosy so i would take it like a man or just be a woose brawler ok BAD MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

GOOD MOVE:
u r in a trap and u use an ability choose a high gp to get gs ok this is a bad ability:
darkus-50 gp
good darkus ability-300 gp or 200gp.

hope u have learned some basic tips also any questions send a post in this room and i will answer within 2 days if not i will give u 10 really good stratigys that i use to win or u can be my friend and i will teach u every good bakugan tips i know and we will use them in battle
WARNING SOMTIMES DOESNT WORK MOST OF THE TIME THEY DO
TRUST ME!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 4:00 am

for even more info become my friend and i will teach u advansed tips to winning brawls but if u want basic tips dont be my friend and i will teach u wat i have put up the topalso if u have any questions ask Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 9:00 pm

no questions yet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not cool Cool
Back to top Go down
DRAGO
Pyrus Council General (Mod)
DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime2/11/2012, 1:01 am

U SEEM A LITTLE COCKY
Back to top Go down
Kensei
Head Council Leader General Overlord (Admin)
Kensei

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime2/27/2012, 3:45 pm

You do seem very cocky I'm a darkus brawler and I havent lost a battle in a long time I can beat you if I really wanted to but I havent play in a good while
Back to top Go down
http://bakuganuchiha.forumotion.com/index.htm
DRAGO
DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime3/23/2012, 4:25 pm

LOL I DO BELIEVE WE TIED THAT ONE TIME XD
Back to top Go down
DRAGO
DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime3/23/2012, 4:27 pm

HOWEVER I APPRECIATE YOU TRYING TO HELP THOSE THAT MIGHT BE NEW, JUST DON'T GET IT OR JUST NEED SOME HELP FINDING THE RIGHT STRATEGY
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime5/6/2012, 2:40 am

is dat a good thing or bad thing
Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: ok then   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime5/6/2012, 2:42 am

Kensei wrote:
You do seem very cocky I'm a darkus brawler and I havent lost a battle in a long time I can beat you if I really wanted to but I havent play in a good while

ok 2 things 1 yeah bring it and 2 im not trying to be cocky
Back to top Go down
DRAGO
DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime5/14/2012, 1:26 am

UM DARK I HOPE YOU REMEMBER OUR BRAWL ENDED IN A DRAW
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime1/13/2013, 5:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some stratagys or help   need some stratagys or help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need some stratagys or help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Bakugan Council :: Bakugan Discussion-
Jump to: