The Elite Bakugan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elite Bakugan Council where you can battle, trade, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/8/2012, 1:14 am

when dan and runo had just stopped the battle and dan actually won my points go up ha hey where is troy i dont know dan!!!!!!!! meanwhile where troy was he was battling shadow bakugan field open gate card set bakugan brawl bakugan stand darkus helix drago stand - that was troy.
gate card set bakugan brawl bakugan stand darkus angersaur
u make me get a tikle down my spine battle gear activate twin launcher go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gate card set bakugan brawl go darkus juggernoid
gate card open darkus switch i go up 250 g so im on 1000 drago attack noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO BE CONTINUDE. Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/8/2012, 1:15 am

part 2 of troy is lost!!!!!!!!!! coming soon Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/9/2012, 3:56 am

i lost i got beaten by a brawler never been more inbarrest yeah better stupidity next time what did u say i am going to destroy all ur bakugan i will destroy both u and bakugan so watch out dude yeah like u r strong enough to do that so he went to do another battle with masquarade and got trashed no i lo i lossssttt no not drago i wouldnt no then dan appered out of nowhere were is he gone to the ........... DOOM DEMENSION.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no he couldnt of he done exactly what you did when your drago went to the doom demension
no said runo see ya dan no how could he be so stupid what r we going to do the same thing u done when i got stuck
ohhhh ok drago take us to the anceint bakugan ok dan sure ready tigeress yes runo lets go.
TO BE CONTINUDE
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/9/2012, 3:58 am

ok part 3 coming soon u just wait and hold on to your seat it is going to be huge
Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/9/2012, 4:32 am

why am i in the doom demension it is always me i am the screw up every time i am at school either bashed or teased it is so stupid while dan and tyler have all the girls and fame well maruchos got the fame but tyler and dan have the looks i have nothing all i have is all my bakugan and nothing else i am so hungry i am starving it is deserted here this is hopless no wonder bakugan are afraid of this place i hate this i am going to sleep see ya later drago be here when i wake up ok ok troy i promise as long as u wake up i promise drago
1 day later argh what happened argh dan tyler runo marucho (troy wakes up)
(drago talking) troy u gave me a heart attack bakugan dont have heart attacks ohhhhh
any way budy u didnt wake up for a day where am i u r in the hospital i cant be i have only been asleep for an hour i had a dream that i was in the doom demension u were dude
I THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM well it isnt u probly got dehidrated tyler where is our mums at home they dont know yet
TO BE CONTINUDE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

troy is lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Bakugan Council :: Bakugan Stories-
Jump to: