The Elite Bakugan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elite Bakugan Council where you can battle, trade, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retirement: Is it Simple?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

Retirement: Is it Simple? Empty
PostSubject: Retirement: Is it Simple?   Retirement: Is it Simple? I_icon_minitime8/15/2010, 2:20 am

Remember Me? No? Well, I'm back! Back from what people call 'Retirement'. My return makes me ask one question: Is Retirement that simple? When I retired in late 2009 I asked myself: Am I making a good choice? Is this what I want to do? What are the causes? These questions must be ticked to retire. Bakugan had been baned from school so Box 3 ticked. I gess I was tired from bakugan so box 2 ticked. As for the good choice... Question Question Question At first retirement was good, just one less thing to worrie about, but then it's boring. When you retire your saying this: I've lost my competiveness, I'm done, I'm bored and I'm not having fun anymore. But how I got back was a different story. I needed compitition, I needed fun, I needed...Bakugan. So here I am. I've become different since you last saw me. I like Basketball now and the Lakers are my favorite team. So be WAIT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I forgot something! Your comeback may not be sucsessful. What would I do if people bet me everytime I battled someone. Some may quit and join another league, others may retire again (and maybe do a Michael Jordan and comeback then retire for a 3rd time) As for the people like me, you must get through the tough times and comeback stronger. I'm Danisnumber1 and I shall wright more self-help pages soon. See ya Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tylerwilliams52
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

Retirement: Is it Simple? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement: Is it Simple?   Retirement: Is it Simple? I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 4:43 am

it would be tyler Cool
Back to top Go down

Retirement: Is it Simple?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Bakugan Council :: Bakugan Discussion-
Jump to: