The Elite Bakugan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elite Bakugan Council where you can battle, trade, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle of the Bakugan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

Battle of the Bakugan Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/15/2010, 3:21 am

I wake up. I have just had another nightmare. What could this mean? I wonder. A couple of minutes later I'm walking with my bestfriend and Bakugan partner Neo Drago or as I call him Kobe. "I had another nightmare Kobe, what could it mean" I tell Kobe "Maby you should comeback to Bakugan, you might be on to something" he answers. I think for a bit and say "A not ok, I'm done I'm finished" At that moment I hear a scream. A run over to a scared girl. "You want your Bakugan back?" says a boy with spiky hair "GO GET IT!" He throws it in my direction. I grab it. "Well if it isn't mr.retire" he says. Its the school bully Rex. "Wanna Bet?" I say grabbing my gate card "Sure, you ain't got nothing. So to make it fair 1b-1b with the girl watching" Rex says smug "Deal" I reply "FIELD OPEN!" we say simontaniesly. The feild opens with the girl on my side "GATE CARD SET!" We say "BAKUGAN BRAWL!" We say. Kobe is on the same card as his 700g Darkus Centipoid. "Ability Fire Damage" I yell. Drago gets the energy and Flamethrows Centipoid. I've won in 1 shot. Back on Earth Rex grabs his Bakugan and crys and runs home. "Thanks" says the girl "My names Natasha" "Tyler" I reply "How did you learn to battle like that?" Natasha asks "I used to be a Bakugan Combat Brawler but then I retired" I tell her "But from this day on I'm back in the sattle. Oh and heres your bakugan" I hand Her the bakugan "This is my Aquas Neo Drago, Daisey." She says. " I got that, exept Pyrus as you saw, His name is Kobe" I say "Well see ya later!" says Natasha Running off. "Looks like Your back" says Kobe "Yeah, Let's go to the Cafe" I say. At the Cafe Brawlers chat and say rumores. I walk in. Every one looks at me. "Looks like we ARE back in the Bakugan world" says Kobe

Pt.2 Coming soon. rate what ya think!

Last edited by Danisnumber1 on 8/15/2010, 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It wasn't finnished)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tylerwilliams52
Lord Darkus
Darkus Council Leader(Admin)
Lord Darkus

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/15/2010, 3:47 am

great story
Back to top Go down
http://anime-space.net
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/15/2010, 3:48 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Pt.2: Gettin Scared Now Right?   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/16/2010, 2:17 am

I walk up to the Cafe bar "One Pepsi Max on the rocks" I say "Sorry, No one who dosn't play-" says the bartender when Rex walks in "I WANT A REMATCH!!!" he screams. "Did he beat you up?" said his Girlfriend, Sarah "No, in Bakugan" he says unhappily. Everyone gasps. They wonder I thought he retired "Well punk, ARE YA!!!!" he screams some more "Ok" I say

7 Seconds later...
"Same move same result" I say "I CANNOT BELIVE THIS" He says in defeat and runs away I really am back Everyone leaves exept one girl. It's Natasha "Hey" She says "Yello" I say "I was ment too say this before but Rex is the #1 Player since you left" I'm gobsmacked. I check my Rank-a-lator and see something that suprises me: Rex #2 Down 1. Tyler #100 Up 9000 "OMG" I say "Wow you have been gone a long time" says Natasha "I gotta go again. My Moms waiting" "Same" I reply

That night I wonder LeBron, Michael and Pau are in my draw I take them out of the draw "Yo! Tyler haven't seen you in a while" says LeBron "Why did you convert my draw into a Basketball court?" I ask "It can get boring sometimes" says Michael "I'm back in Bakugan so I need you to help me" I tell them "Deal" They say.

I am BACK!!!!

Pt.3 Coming Soon!
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Pt.3: A Big Suprise   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/16/2010, 2:52 am

The next day I'm at school. I work hard through the task at hand and get good marks. At the end of school I'm at the Park near my house playing Basketball when a man jumps out of a car that quickly speeds away "Wait a minute" I say to the guy "Your...." "The names LeBron James. Say is that a Bakugan?" LeBron asks "Yeah Why?" I ask him "Wanna Play?" he shows a gate card and some Bakugan "I was just getting to that" he says. On the field we throw down our cards "Bakugan Brawl!" Yells LeBron. Out comes a Griffen at 750gs "Bakugan Brawl" I say carmly. Out Pops Michael, the Helios at 620gs and Pyrus "Gate Card Open" he says. Pyrus +100 "Ability Card Activate, Boosted Dragon" I activate the gate card and..."Ability Card, Rebound" he counters, BAME! Michaels down and out. Oh Boy. "Bakugan Brawl" he says, out comes Pyrus 780g Preyas. I send Out LeBron, the 650g Ventus Skyress nightmare. "Gate Card Open" I say. Its a block card. Pyrus +140 Ventus +200
BAME! I win "Gate Card set" he says "Bakugan Brawl" Out comes Griffen. I send Kobe out. The card is Block! I wait...Huh? Griffens out. I win again. "Dame" I say. I lay down a card and Kobe again. He sends out his partner, Storm Skyress. Kobe attacks and BAME! I win the match. Back on Earth, LeBron's impressed "Heres my number, so if you want to hangout or shoot some hoops I'll be there" I say "Thank you" without making him go death. He walks away waving. I wave back. "Maby we might be Number 1 again" says LeBron (Bakugan) Suddenly the ground shakes. for a minute its like an earthquake then it stops. "We better go to Dan's" I say.

Pt.4 Coming Soon!
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Pt.4: Brawlers begin!   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/21/2010, 2:00 am

I'm Running as fast as I can to the Bakugan Palace, the new Bakugan area that Marucho has opened. I see Dan "DAN!!!!!!" I scream at him "Yikes!" he says before falling down "Tyler, what's the big deal man?" "I felt something weird just then" I tell him what just happened "Woa, sounds big" he says amazed.

Sudenly, "Get away from me!". Me and Dan turn and see a Boy trying to face 9 other kids "You think your tough, your not even in the Top 100!" says one Boy. It's Rex again with his Entorage "Leave him alone!" I yell to him "Ahhhhh! Tyler and Dan! What are you going to do about it?" he says Nervously "Battle you" Dan says. Suddenly he turns and runs. His group follows. "What's your name?" I ask the kid "Sam" he says "Wait a minute" says Dan "Airn't you the one that owns the Elite Bakugan Council, Lord Darkus?" "In the skin" he replys "And I take that Tyler's Danisnumber-" he says but I interupt "Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Dan looks at me weirdly "What was it?" he says like I'm his Suspect "Danisnumber....." I say "Go on" he says "Danisnumber1 ok!" "HA! I knew I was the best brawler!" he says proudly "What's New Pussycat" he asks Sam, just about it starts raining "Rain" he says "It's Raining Men" I say. Dan and Sam look at me weirdly, Like What the Heck did he just say? "Hey do you remember how pheonixking made you shoot yourself in "Life in Relmed Vestroia" I say to Sam, now not looking amoused "Yeah, It's the best Story on the site so far, I wish I could of died by..." he says but I once again Interveane "Kicking you in the groin then your head explodes" Now everyone looks at me. Then we all burst out laughing "Yeah Alright!" he says.

Sudenly the ground shakes again. This one with powerful force. "I'll go get Drago and my Bakugan and you do the same thing, then we'll meet up with the brawlers at Runo's Cafe" Dan says "Deal" Me and Sam say.

Pt.5 Coming Soon!
Back to top Go down
DRAGO
Pyrus Council General (Mod)
DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/21/2010, 11:07 am

lol that was a hilarious story i must say
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/21/2010, 8:08 pm

wait untill Ep.8!
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Ep.5: Thriller   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/21/2010, 8:31 pm

We meet up at the Cafe. Runo, Shun, Marucho, Alice and Juie are there when we burst in the front door. "Guys!" Dan yells to his gang "Runo" he says meanfully to Runo "Dan" she replys in the same way "Tyler, say if You broke up with someone over not saying a word, what would that word be?" he asks me Don't get involved "I love you" I reply Dame! "See! He agrees with me!" says Runo "Well at least I clean my room!" Dan says "Yeah right, At least I don't cuddle Mr.Teddy at night" she says. I, wrongly said "Oh behave baby!" Marucho, Alice, Julie nealy fall off their seats, but Shun laught. We all looked at him "What? Can't emos laugh once in a while" he says. "Say Tyler, whats that on your T-shirt?" asks Runo. It says 'Slim Shady is working at Burger King Spittin on your Onion Rigns' I got it from a guy. "Slim Shady? You like Eminem?" says Runo "Maby we should have a say!" Yell Alice, Marucho and Julie. Now everyones arguing "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!" I Scream "We have a Situation with Bakugan" "What is it?" asks Alice. Now Dan gose into Army mode "In the past hours there have been multiple earthquakes. These earthquakes are unknown and could have something to do with Vestroia. We must find out whats going on and possibly save Vestroia!" "Oh Dan! I love it when you talk all Army!" says Julie. Now Shun's back to his Emo state 'By the way, this is my shirt"

Cheer Up Emo Kid

We all laugh now. "Alright we must find anyone who looks freaky and we must battle them" Marucho says "Tyler go patrol Area 1 and we'll patrol the rest" "Asta Lavista...Baby" Runo nearly faints. We have a big task that is at hand.

Pt.6 Coming Soon!
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Pt.6: We Made You   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/21/2010, 9:08 pm

After 3 hours working in the streets, We find nothing. Just a Justin Bieber Cd that Alice stole "Why is that low Iq jerk popular?" I ask "Because of his good looks and Hair.....his wonderful hair" Alice says.
"Shun' I wisper "Yeah" he replys "If you ever see Justin Bieber. Hit him on the head with something"

Meanwhile Dan runs Back. "Guys, we got a Problem" "What is it Dan?" asks Julie "Theirs a ship near the Park and theirs a kid stealing peoples Bakugan!" he says. "Tyler, you need to leave" Marucho says. "Why?" I ask "Because, this is a Dangerous mission and I don't think your up to it." Then he looks up and down "Your not bang on fit enough" he says. His nuts. Better show him. I rip off my shirt to show a nice 6-Pack "Yikes" says Runo. "Ok you can come" says Marucho. "Better go get my 'On the behalve of Males everywhere, I Hate Justin Biber' T-Shirt" I say

After getting a shirt on me, we raced towards the Park. We see a Kid like Rex but he was wearing a mask and had dark cloths on. "Who are you?" asks Shun "I am Darkon, ruler of Bakugan!" he says. "Ruler of McDonalds if you ask me" says Runo. No kidding. He was a fat boy "You shall pay for those comments" Darkon says. I walk up to him "40,45,50,55" I say while counting Money "Not that Pay!" he says annoyed. He pulls out a Machine to steal our Bakugan. Nothing happens "Why arn't your Bakugan coming off you "We don't have them" I lied "Well then You wanna brawl?" he asks "I'll take this" says Runo "You'll not be needed. I want Eminem fan here and you in a 2 on 2 battle with my slave, Darkonslave1" Darkon says. Darkonslave1 comes out and we activate the feild.

29 seconds later..............
"Once again, Runo saves the Day" Runo says. What Happened?. "Ah! This isn't over!" says darkon. The entire ship dissapears and so dose he. "What Happened Runo?" I ask confused "You fainted, I had to use Kobe to my advantage" she says "Right, we have to get a move-on, we can't be the least bit behind Darkon" I say.
We have a HUGE task now.

Pt.7 Coming Soon!
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/21/2010, 11:05 pm

So LrdDarks How dose it feel to be in a story? Is it Fantstic is it Grand?
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkus
Darkus Council Leader(Admin)
Lord Darkus

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/21/2010, 11:17 pm

it feels great XD
Back to top Go down
http://anime-space.net
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/21/2010, 11:35 pm

I'm putting down my theme song

Not Sutible for kids under 9
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Ep.7: Beat It    Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/22/2010, 12:59 am

I decided that the gang and I should sleep at Dan's house so that we can talk about Darkon "Ok we need to defeat Darkon" I say "But how Tyler?" asks Sam "I don't evn have a Blanket!" "We need to enter his ship then defeat him" I say. Runo looks at me weirdly "Ok.....we need to sneek in on the ship but How?" then we turn to Alice "No way" she says "Just put on some Make Up and a Skirt and you'll be fine" Dan says "Don't even think about it" Alice replies "Do it for the Bakugan" Marucho says. After convincing Alice to be Hot we put our plan into action. Alice went in front of Darkon and they talked. We sneeked on and then she went on the ship. Inside the ship, cargo's were full of Bakugan that had been stolen from their owners. "We go that way" Shun says. After An Hour and a half we hit the main office. This room was the only way to Darkons Lab. No one was their so we went through. We were then in Darkons Lab. "How'd you" he stuttered, "We've come to stop you Darkon" yelled Julie. "Well your not going anywhere!" he said. The Door locked so we coudn't get to the Bakugan. "You'll never beat us!" said Dan "STOP!" I yelled "Could we stop with that Cartoon stuff, it's absoultly noncence!" "His right" Runo Says. "Well your luck is over" said Darkon. Ninjas fell down and we were traped!

We need a mirical!

Pt.8 Coming Soon!
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Pt.8: Nijas   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/22/2010, 5:23 am

We are surrounded by Ninjas "At least Justin Bieber OH NO!" says Shun. Justin Bieber is just about to sing Baby when Shun (thank god!) Hits him in the Head with a Frying Pan! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy "Never again!" Shun yells. Now I do something Crazy. I pick Sam up and swing him around. All the ninjas are knocked down "OOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!" He yelps. We then turn towards Darkon "Now give us back the Bakugan!" Dan demanded "Too Bad! Their Fake, I'm even a Hologram!" he says. Runo breaks some glass so that we could escape. After getting on the ground we don't say much "How could we not know that!" I say "Decoys, They were fake like MJ's nose!" "We all didn't expect that!" Runo "New game plan" I say "Expect the Un-expected" "That's what we should of started with!" Julie says.

That night I think. We must do something, something crazy. We need to win.....

Pt.9 Coming Soon!

Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Battle of the Bakugan:EMIN3M SPECIAL!   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime8/27/2010, 1:40 am

Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Pt.9: Tyler finds his inner Cena   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime1/15/2011, 7:42 am

The Next day, I had a smug look on my face. When I got 2 the park, the gang was all there 'hat's up?' I said 'Were discussing a game-' said Marucho but then, 15 Ninjas appeared and the gang was ready but I told them to watch and learn....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=$BTfdE9FoQE

'O........M........G' said Sam. I had just cleared an entire squad of Ninjas. 'You must work out!' yelled Dan 'Yeah, and he must go for Runs, eat helthy and dance preety good' said Runo.

17 minutes later.......

I was the biggest celebrity in town. Bigger than the JJ Band and way bigger than Shuji. I was a Lady's Man!!!!

But soon, I was going to battle Darkons minions......right after I creat a Tag Team with John Cena, Release a rap album and become big!

Pt. 10 is Coming Soon!
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:36 pm

good work dale well done good storys Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime1/9/2012, 4:12 am

write one with me in it tyler and do u know who it is huh Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bakugan   Battle of the Bakugan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bakugan
Page 1 of 1