The Elite Bakugan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elite Bakugan Council where you can battle, trade, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Part 10: A CHUCKA NORRRIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

Part 10: A CHUCKA NORRRIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Part 10: A CHUCKA NORRRIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!   Part 10: A CHUCKA NORRRIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!! I_icon_minitime6/20/2011, 9:44 pm

So we go back to the ship. And we get on it. Yes, we get on, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. No guards or anything. Man, what horrible writing. So we get on and walk staight into Darkons room and I smack him on the head. "Well this is easy" I say. Spoke too soon. 5,4,3,2,1 BAM!!!!!!!! We all go flying. We land at Darkon's feet. We get up ready to fight when 700 Ninja's appeared. There was no way that we could defeat them all, but them Sam turned into.......CHUCK NORRIS!!!!(A CHUCKA NORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!) He roundhouse kicked to the left, to the right, Oh my gosh there was carnage everywhere. In an attempt to make this story short and because I want to do something else, He roundhouse kicks Darkon to the gosh dan moon! "I'll get you soon Battle Brawlers!" Yells Darkon. And that's the end........BIG LIPPED ALIGATOR MOMENT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tylerwilliams52
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

Part 10: A CHUCKA NORRRIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 10: A CHUCKA NORRRIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!   Part 10: A CHUCKA NORRRIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 4:56 am

good story tyler nice work Cool
Back to top Go down

Part 10: A CHUCKA NORRRIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Bakugan Council :: Bakugan Stories-
Jump to: