The Elite Bakugan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elite Bakugan Council where you can battle, trade, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/4/2012, 11:20 pm

Its a calm day and troy was going to dans to talk some stratagys and they were talking
to runo and marucho and then they got a suprise message from shun and it told them to meet them under the bridge but they didnt know it was a TRAP so they went there and they got sucked through a portal they landed in the doom demension with dead bakugan bodys and bakugan bodys turn into stone dan and troy were trapped in the doom demension they were starving just waiting for food then set a gate card and troy set out his aquas preyus that he found ONE DAY ON THE FLOOR AND PREYUS ABSOLUTLY DRENCHED THEM THEN HE JUST SPREYD SOME IN THEIR MOUTH AND THEY WERE TRAPPED FOR DAYS UNTIL A LIGHT CAME AND LIFTED THEM UP THEN THEY WERE IN VESTROYER THEY HAD TO GET SHADOW HAD LEFT A DARKUS TRANSPORTING CARD ON THE FLOOR AND THEY TRANSPORTED THEM SELVES TO THEIR WORLD AND then went back home and had a big feast
TO BE CONTINUDE................................................. Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/5/2012, 8:14 pm

ok ok i suck at this dont i any one i hate this send a message if u like or hate i dont care i will go on with the next one with battles so yeah Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:48 pm

part 2 of we r traped
coming soon
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:58 pm

after thier meal dan and troy went to runo's cafe and when they were at the door troy slipped and fell in all this oil stuff and dan said "dude not cool ur bing a tottal loser im barrising". "ok boys stop fighting" "runo hey jow u doin". "nothin much its so busy" "dude ur sweating" "i know" get changed we r having a practise battle" "be there in a minute" they waited like an hour "were is she dan" "i dont know troy" "lets go see" they ran through the room "shes gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "ohhhhh no' "oh yes" said a voice in the cuboard "runo what happened to u"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
continude in part 3. Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 3:20 am

which ones better part 1 or part 2
Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 5:58 am

part 4 comin out now i mean right now just in ten minutes Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 6:24 am

sofar they have found runo in the closet right - right so lets go on with the story shall we ok lets go:
"wut happened to u" "nothin" she jumps out "we were worried" "old voice trick the oldest trick in the world" "no it" "isnt" "yeh" "nah" "yeh" "nuh" "yeh" "nuh" "yeh" "just shut up god u r fighting like kids dan stop runo stop god" so they went to have a practise battle at the park bakugan field open gate card set bakugan brawl bakugan stand my turn gate card set bakugan brawl bakugan stand stand pyrus juggernoid 400gp bakugan stand haos tigeress stand 600gp and dont forget about me dan sit out for this one troy why because just watch fine see ya later maybe
the end
PS: dan won
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 6:24 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/7/2012, 9:10 pm

troys lost coming up soon Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we are traped help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite Bakugan Council :: Bakugan Stories-
Jump to: