The Elite Bakugan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elite Bakugan Council where you can battle, trade, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my life in the doom dimension!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
prince of bakugan
Bakugan Brawler
prince of bakugan

my life in the doom dimension!!! Empty
PostSubject: my life in the doom dimension!!!   my life in the doom dimension!!! I_icon_minitime7/3/2010, 11:43 pm

After losing to the Gundalians they pulled out one of the cards maquerade used the doom card and then i sucked in to the doom dimension along with my bakugan Akwimos. It's been a week with only bread and water to keep us alive and i also managed to make a hut to live in till i get out of here but i didn't think that would.then this girl around my age called out hey u over there i can help u get out of here but only if u battle me. i yelled back sure why not. then just before we were going to start our battle she said if i win i keep ur bakugan and with uot ur bakugan u wont be able to leave here. i agread but she wont the first round then i won the second. she this is last round if u win i help u get u out of here thank fully i won but then the hard part came i had to realise my iner spirit and it felt kind o weird but i managed to finally got bak to bakugan interspace and then ever thing went back to normal. and so thats my story Cool
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
New Brawler
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: my life in the doom dimension!!!   my life in the doom dimension!!! I_icon_minitime8/14/2010, 11:37 pm

wellll..............

export trade lead
Chalkboard
Back to top Go down
prince of bakugan
Bakugan Brawler
prince of bakugan

PostSubject: Re: my life in the doom dimension!!!   my life in the doom dimension!!! I_icon_minitime8/31/2010, 5:19 am

that story is the most stupidist thing i have done Akwimos isn't even my partner my partner is gorem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Re: my life in the doom dimension!!!   my life in the doom dimension!!! I_icon_minitime9/3/2010, 1:52 am

True. True
GLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffuCVLECpY
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tylerwilliams52
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: my life in the doom dimension!!!   my life in the doom dimension!!! I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 5:00 am

good work tyler Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my life in the doom dimension!!!   my life in the doom dimension!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my life in the doom dimension!!!
Page 1 of 1