The Elite Bakugan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elite Bakugan Council where you can battle, trade, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

life in realmed vestroia

Go down 
+5
mafiafran
Kensei
prince of bakugan
Lord Darkus
phoenixking
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixking
Pyrus Council Leader(Admin)
phoenixking

life in realmed vestroia Empty
PostSubject: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime11/29/2009, 2:00 pm

one day brian moved to realm vestroia being a pyrus brawler he was only using darkus alpha hydranoid. being that it is now been 2 weeks since he moved he was undefeated 274-0. on wensdays brian was n class he has no friends nor does he want any. bell rings class over brian is on the roof of the lunch room looking down finding someone to brawl. instead he see 2 guys picking on this pretty girl. brian jumps off the roof and lands in front of the girl at the time one of the guys swings a punch at her. brian catchs the fist. everyone around them was shocked. leave her alone said brian. who r u said sam he was the guy who swung at the girl. call me phoenix said brian. well u must be new ive never seen u here before. i been here for 2 weeks my bakugan record is 274-0. u must be good to have a record like that in 2 weeks . shut up and and leave this girl alone. sam said lets brawl. thought ull never ask gc set bakugan brawl darkus alpha hydra stand. i thought u were a pyrus brawler said brad (the other guy beside sam) i am said phoenix im just trying new attributes.bakugan brawl darkus alpha percival stand gc open hydra character card hydra is at 1340gs now. ur percival has 1500gs. ac activate darkus driver. ac activate dimmention trident hydra gpower =1430 percival=1500gs percivals wins sam takes hydra. phoenix says omg i lost hydra lol said sam no u didnt here. sam throws hydra to phoenix
Back to top Go down
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime12/1/2009, 8:02 am

keep ur bakugan u fight with skill but not with heart that is why u cannot beat me phoenix thens just walks off saying if you want a rematch u lnow where to find me.... brad wut does he mean by that said sam i dont know bro but lets not worry about it now.fine said sam. lets go back to class said brad.
hey! wait a minute the girl ran to phoenix saying. thanks for standing up for me. its no problem said phoenix. o bye the way im milan so ur name i phoenix. my real name is brian but everybody who knows me calls me phoenix. why said milan. b/c my body heals quickly than its surpose to. woah said milan do u want to be friends. sure said phoenix. o before i forget here is my number so u can call me when u want to hang out said milan. thanks said brian here u can have my number too.
Back to top Go down
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime12/5/2009, 12:24 pm

that night phoenix brawled sam again. sam used the maxus helios parts and created maxus alpha percival ac activate said phoenix pyrus x darkus hydra changes to pyrus hydra. ten min later o man i cant belive i lost to u sam. the next morning phoenix wakes up from a nitemare and finds out that hydra has change to pyrus. was the a dream or did i really lose to sam said phoenix. time for school said phoenixs mom ok said phoenix as he walks out of the door. he arrives at school sam laughs how does it feel to finally lose to me. i dont mind losing only if the fight is fair. u cheated.
how said sam.if was 7 on 1 but i want to lose to u again gc set bakugan brawl pyrus hydranoid stand 600gs. bakugan brawl drakus hydranoid stand 670gs gc open fire pit i gain 140 gs u gain 20.
pyrus hydra=740gs darkus hydra =690gs not for long said sam i form maxus darkus alpha hydranoid using the maxus helios parts.lol i thaught u will do that i activate the maxus drago parts to form maxus pyrus alpha hydranoid
Back to top Go down
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime12/29/2009, 3:50 am

double ac activate death trident plus ceaser trident = -600gs darkus maxus hydra wins. i told u to leave me alone now ur hydra is mine and im not giving him back this time. sam walks off. phoenix is cryin. milan is jumpin up and down all happy and that kind of stuff. the next day phoenix goes to school and stays in pe all day b/c it is his fav class Very Happy he sees milan and goes over to talk to her and she introduce him to her friends. nice to meet u ladies. phoenix said coach doofus come here. yes sir said phoenix and then runs to coach. that was a nice battle u had with sam. thanx coach. i have one ? are u good at mma said coach. yes i am said phoenix im three time mma champion. thats good said coach b/c sam has challenge u to a mma fight. i hope u win said coach Afro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime5/22/2010, 10:47 am

i will win. i am the strongest fighter in realm vestroia. sam has no chance against me. haha. a few hours later at lunch milan sits down nexts to brian and they start talking. mimi is sad when she said i wont us to be friends nothin more nothin less. whew said brian u dont know know how long i waited for u to say that. plus there is one thing i need to tell you. i have a girlfriend. WHAT!!! said milan. u had a girlfriend and didnt tell me till0 now! hold up said brian i just got her 6 weeks ago during our school vaction. she lives on earth and will be moving here soon. i would like for you to meet her when she gets here and be one of her first friends here. ok said milan. thats good says brian. so u gonna fight sam tommorow. wow has word about the fight got out this quick.so r u said milan. yes i am says brian. i never back down from a challenge. cool says milan ill be cheering you on. ok see you tommorow. bye. milan says bye and gives brian a hug
Back to top Go down
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/9/2010, 12:13 pm

the next day b4 the fight tyesha comes to realm vestroia. brian yells tyesha and runs to her. they kiss and tyesha says i missed u so much. i missed u too says brian. so whats goin on says tyesha. sam challenge me to a mma fight and it starts in ten mins u wonna come. sure says tyesha. they get to the arena and brian introduces tyesha and milan. they became great friends. will the to fighters please report to the ring. sam and brian walks to the ring u can the tenion is so thick u can cut it with a knife. the fight start sam swings brian blocks and sweeps sam leg and sam falls on his back. brian runs to sam bout to hit him when sam kicks him into the air and brian hits the ground hard. that actually hurted a lil said brian now this fight is gonna get interesting. brian punches sam so hard u see flames comin out brians hands. this only happens when he is in the pyrud rage. then sam gos into darkus berserker. the fight ends 4 hours lator when brian bearly wins. good fight sam u really had me on the ropes. ur a good fighter. not as good as u brian. they shake hands and then walk away. mimi hugs brian and tyesha kisses him saying i knew u could do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkus
Darkus Council Leader(Admin)
Lord Darkus

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/9/2010, 11:07 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down
http://anime-space.net
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/14/2010, 1:30 am

whats the matter bro
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkus
Lord Darkus

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/14/2010, 1:45 am

oh nothing
Back to top Go down
prince of bakugan
Bakugan Brawler
prince of bakugan

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/14/2010, 5:23 am

u sure u seem botherd by somthing??????
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkus
Lord Darkus

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/14/2010, 9:29 am

oh no its nothing at all
Back to top Go down
Kensei
Head Council Leader General Overlord (Admin)
Kensei

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/14/2010, 5:45 pm

i think ur lying bro
Back to top Go down
http://bakuganuchiha.forumotion.com/index.htm
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/14/2010, 9:41 pm

the next day sam comes to school and shoots up the place and shoots him self...
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkus
Lord Darkus

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/14/2010, 11:49 pm

wow that would never happen im to lazy to shoot anyone XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/15/2010, 2:15 am

the day after sam dies we take him to the darkus part of the realm excedra appears and brings sam back to life. sam goes home but excedra says he must get stronger. and sam must prove that darkus is better than pyrus. meanwhile at brians house him and tyesha r makin out. his mom walks in and walks back out brian and tyesha gets dressed and thesha leaves. 5 hr l8tor brian is at tyesha door cuz his mom kicked him out
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkus
Lord Darkus

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/15/2010, 2:17 am

yay im alive again XD
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkus
Lord Darkus

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime7/15/2010, 5:27 am

but seriously why did u have to say i shot myself couldnt u have made me die in a kooler way XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime8/6/2010, 9:38 pm

nope u a wimp
Back to top Go down
Kensei
Head Council Leader General Overlord (Admin)
Kensei

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime8/6/2010, 10:50 pm

can i be in the story
Back to top Go down
http://bakuganuchiha.forumotion.com/index.htm
mafiafran
New Brawler
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime8/14/2010, 11:36 pm

oh no its nothing at all

export trade lead
Chalkboard
Back to top Go down
DRAGO
Pyrus Council General (Mod)
DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime8/21/2010, 11:14 am

lol that was funny and that 274-0 was how many times i defeated u in a row
Back to top Go down
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime9/5/2010, 11:26 pm

no it wont punk cuz i never lost to u
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime9/10/2010, 10:56 pm

Today we remember the sad day of 9.11.2001 Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tylerwilliams52
siliver96
New Brawler
siliver96

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime1/14/2011, 2:26 pm

lol thats all funny, i got the idea from my friend Robert you could prove that darkus is better than pyrus lord darkus i mean sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime1/14/2011, 2:31 pm

My storey plus I'm the best pyrus brawlere here also I'm better than sam
Back to top Go down
siliver96
New Brawler
siliver96

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime1/14/2011, 2:58 pm

well i dont care im better than u
ps my friend robert is typing this and holding me hostage.
psps is sam dead or not
pspsps is Lord Darkus sam?
Back to top Go down
siliver96
New Brawler
siliver96

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime1/14/2011, 3:04 pm

once my friend zack thompson15 is done with the story he is making you should read it . it is pretty good and its all about a tourniment that turns into a fight for survivla.
Back to top Go down
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime1/15/2011, 8:43 am

Sam is alive and my nxt post we continue the story so don't tlk anymore crap abt my story y'all need to pay attention so y'all know what's happening
Back to top Go down
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime1/15/2011, 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tylerwilliams52
phoenixking
phoenixking

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime5/17/2011, 7:43 pm

no spaming daleearnheardt nxt time u will be banned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: life in realmed vestroia   life in realmed vestroia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

life in realmed vestroia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next