The Elite Bakugan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elite Bakugan Council where you can battle, trade, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life when everyone has 700gp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

Life when everyone has 700gp Empty
PostSubject: Life when everyone has 700gp   Life when everyone has 700gp I_icon_minitime12/28/2009, 5:20 am

Hi my name is Tyler. My life kinda sucks. #1: EVERYONE has a 700g Bakugan. Unfortunatly my top Bakugan gp is 650. And when that happens, you can't help but imagin the humanity you will have being defeted like that. Its like having a Audi. Everyone is number 1, with the sweet life. The best Brawlers get a good life, Cars like Alf Romeo and Ferrari, Girls, Money, it would be good. But you don't get any of that.

One Day however things changed. Some guy called Fate Shocked wait a minute Fate?!?!?!?!? lol!
anyway He was whipping peoples Bakugan in take all battles.I'm like Scratch so I take him on in a battle. He had a Pyrus Neo Dragonoid(No not the 7in1 that I have) at a whopping 750g's!!!!! Somehow he set up a bad gate card that my Storm Skyress roled on. we had won 2 GC each so whoever won this battle gets the opponents 3 Bakugan(Like a Doom Card) We battled and luckly It said ' Lowest gp wins'. Thats horrible when you play a no ac game. So I had won 3 Bakugan all over 700gs. Then he leves going Affraid then all of a sudden " I told him not to do it but NNNOOOO..." i am totaly confused. It was the Neo Drago. " Hey you, can you battle?" he said " yeah" I said "Then I think we will get along just fine".

I was stocked but I knew he would want Revenge....

To be continued.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tylerwilliams52
DaleEarnhardt
Bakugan Brawler
DaleEarnhardt

PostSubject: Re: Life when everyone has 700gp   Life when everyone has 700gp I_icon_minitime1/19/2010, 7:54 pm

Pt 2.

Neo Drago was back with Fate. I gave him back. I didn't need him or anything else. Skyress and Drago (Back then they where my Partners and still are) and then something Magical Happend.

I went to Bakugan Wherehouse (I don't ussully call it that. It means "Shop with Bakugans) and Brought an Aquas Preyas. This Story Isn't quite real so remember that. He was stoked to be brought.
Now I had 3 Partners. I will tell you the real things at the end of this story. Now all I needed was a Darkus Bakugan. I still don't remember how but i got a Dual Hydronoid. Fate Challenged me again and again and again and I was on a role untill Drago went under the school portible one day. We sent months getting him out and on the last week of school on the Tuesday We got him out. I retired after that and now I will tell you what happend after. This time I will make a Real story on what happed

Real Things
Partners Now: Neo Drago MD(Thought back then he was the First drago at 520g now at 650g) Storm Skyress (Think I brought it in 08 at 650g) Preyas (Brought it with Tooth Fairy Money in 08???) Cyborg Helios (Brought it in 10 at Target)
Drago did get stuck under the portable
Un-Real things:
Fate
Neo Drago at 750g
I have any 700+Bakugan
Bakugan Wherehouse
Me being a Master (I was middle of the road)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tylerwilliams52
mafiafran
New Brawler
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: Life when everyone has 700gp   Life when everyone has 700gp I_icon_minitime8/14/2010, 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: Life when everyone has 700gp   Life when everyone has 700gp I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 5:02 am

good work tyler nice awesome Cool
Back to top Go down
smelly21
Bakugan Brawler
smelly21

PostSubject: Re: Life when everyone has 700gp   Life when everyone has 700gp I_icon_minitime1/9/2012, 4:07 am

dude u have to right more of them u should read my crap ones they suck and just go read them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life when everyone has 700gp   Life when everyone has 700gp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life when everyone has 700gp
Page 1 of 1